CREAM ....its recommended. What a nice taste ! For an elegant meal, pair this flavorful dish with cooked rice, noodles or pasta.Try this mushroom chicken recipe
- 2 chicken cutlegs (1/4 lb. each), pounded to 1/4" thickness
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. each butter & olive or vegetable oil
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 c. evaporated skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp. half & half (blend of milk & cream)
- 1/2 oz. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Dash white pepper
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate dredge cutlets in flour, lightly coating both sides.
In 10 inch nonstick skillet combine butter and oil and heat until butter is melted; add cutlets and cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to plate and set aside.
In same skillet saute mushrooms over high heat, stirring frequently, until tender-crisp, 1-2 minutes. Stir in milk and half & half. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture is heated through, 1-2 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook until cheese is melted. Return chicken to skillet and cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
This amazing mushroom chicken recipe with parmesan cheese is a ready...what a great combination. Nice taste !